1.supervise all Lab Analysis Activities to Ensure Precision & Accuracy of Test Results and Maintain Inspection Records of Analysis.
• Check the Authenticity of the Results and Proper Working of Instruments & Lab Wares.
• Manage Amcs (annual Maintenance Contract) for all Related Lab Wares Applicable as per Site Requirement.
• Ensure Calibration, Inspection of Measuring & Test Equipment Used for Quality Control.
• Conduct On- Job Training to Chemist and Lab Assistant and Discuss the Chemistry and Risks Associated with the Proposed.
• Activity/ Task with Subordinates.
• Maintain Housekeeping in the Laboratory.
• Ensure Labelling & Maintenance of all the Re- Agent Bottles, Equipment & Accessories in the Laboratory.
• Follow Bbs (behaviour Based Safety) to Maintain Safety Culture At Workplace.